YOUR SMILE IS WORTH RECOVERING
We are a dynamically developing dental and medical practice
based in Szczecin and Choszczno.
A visit in our practice starts with a comprehensive assessment of the condition of patient's oral cavity. The evaluation includes teeth, gums, temporomandibular joints and oral mucosa. The following tools are used to improve the diagnostics: diagnodent – a laser device for diagnosing caries:
- Diagnostics of temporomandibular joints using the facial arch
- Periodontograph – detailed measurements of gum fissures, used in the diagnostics of periodontal disorders
- diagnostyka chorób stawów skroniowo- żuchwowych z pomocą łuku twarzowego
Dental diagnostics may be divided into two stages. The first one consists in an interview, combined with an intraoral examination, performed by a dental practitioner using a mirror and a probe. The next one involves a radiological examination. It is conducted using the radiological equipment available in the office:
- 3D tomograph (CBCT)
- Radiovisiograph – to obtain images of a single tooth
- Pantomograph for panoramic images
Every patient receives a treatment plan and estimated costs of the appointments necessary to obtain completely healthy teeth.
|Digital X-ray image of a single tooth||30 zł|
|Pantographic image||70 zł|
|Point tomography||100 zł|
You can benefit from all the services offered by Biała Szuflada clinic without engaging your own resources, and pay the costs in instalments. MediRaty is the first in Poland, commonly available system of financing medical services, proven in thousands of practices, clinics and hospitals..